Traffic was blocked from entering Tiananmen square tonight while subway cars beneath the area were being delayed. Word from reliable sources is that CCTV’s about to be doing a story regarding Bo Xilai. Smart money’s on an investigation into Bo Xilai and probably his wife as well. Undoubtedly there will be further inquiries into both the Wang Lijun and Neil Heywood incidents.
- RT @prchovanec: Attackers beat, kick foreigner in downtown Beijing bit.ly/TEiZMy "Get the f*ck out of our country! We don't want ... 5 years ago
- Not all censorship is created equal: dispelling misconceptions. chinarealpolitik.com/2012/08/15/not… 5 years ago
- Devil's advocate's summary of Bo Xilai's fall from grace. Arguments for and against. chinarealpolitik.com/2012/03/29/a-d… 5 years ago
- RT @NiuB: Protests flare in southern Chinese town of #Haimen bbc.in/uXfglY 5 years ago
- RT @NiuB: China Atheist Students Lured to Find Jesus in U.S. - Bloomberg bloom.bg/v6aXs1 5 years ago